Reply To: google.maps.places.Autocomplete

likewebcl
Participant

Thank you Alex for your answer, we are in test mode and only with these queries the number of requests is very high, next week the trial starts and we will closely monitor the number of queries that are shown…

@Alex
, taking advantage of your intervention we have two points that we need to solve and hopefully you can help us:

1.- Alex, within the development we also need that the address options appear for a specific country/city and not the whole world, in the api maps documentation at this link: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/places-autocomplete#constraining-autocomplete informs about that and how to configure it, in the topic where I can edit this code

2.- we installed a delivery plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/local-delivery-drivers-for-woocommerce (pro), but it has a compatibility problem (found), I explain: when products are added to the cart, these they disappear after a few minutes or simply go to checkout, I contacted support for this plugin and after testing they sent this message:

This is the error and I think it comes from the lafka plugin or theme,
please send it to their support for a fix.

get_cart was called incorrectly, Get cart should not be called before the wp_loaded action

[15-Jun-2022 04:14:01 UTC] get_cart was called incorrectly. Adquirir carrito no debería ser llamado antes de la acción wp_loaded Backtrace: require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘init’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WooCommerce->init, do_action(‘woocommerce_init’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, LDDFW_Admin->lddfw_shipping_settings__premium_only, WooCommerce->__get, WooCommerce->shipping, WC_Shipping::instance, WC_Shipping->__construct, WC_Shipping->init, do_action(‘woocommerce_shipping_init’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, Lafka_Shipping_Areas::clear_wc_shipping_rates_cache, WC_Cart->get_shipping_packages, WC_Cart->get_items_needing_shipping, WC_Cart->get_cart, wc_doing_it_wrong. This message was added in version 2.3.

Thank you very much Alex and excellent work with the lafka theme!!