Resolvedadd to car it doesn't work with variable products

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    momoixi
    Participant

Hello,
    You know, on my page I have created products with different variables in size, everything works fine for me except that when you click to add the button to the cart, none of the selected products are added and only redirected to the shopping cart page.

I don’t know what to do, could you help me?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi momoixi,

sorry for the late reply.

It should work fine. We have tested and can’t find any problems.

Could you, please provide a link to some of the products which can’t be added and temporary admin access, so we can check what could be wrong.

Regards,
    Dimitar

momoixi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi momoixi,

Once again, sorry for the delayed support. We are having an ongoing medical emergency in family and it was hard to be online last few days.

I have just checked your site. It looks like it’s set to redirect to cart page when product is added to cart. Also, on your product pages there are some errors in the console and that prevents the theme scripts to run properly:

downloadable font: OS/2: Adjusting head.macStyle (regular) to match fsSelection (font-family: "Quicksand" style:normal weight:700 stretch:100 src index:0) source: https://fonts.gstatic.com/s/quicksand/v13/6xK-dSZaM9iE8KbpRA_LJ3z8mH9BOJvgkBgv58a-wg.woff2

Unfortunately, this is not theme related and we can’t tell what’s causing it.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13339, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register