In ProgressAdd to cart button

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Althemist
    Keymaster

You’d need to use CSS and modify the styles for the cart. Best way to do this would be with the lafka child-theme. Alternatively you may place the custom CSS code in the Customizer > Additional CSS.

saladekom
    Participant

What is the CSS code I can use to make the ligthbox smaller in customizer > additional css?

And if I install the lafka child theme, what would be the difference? Will it affect all the changes I made to the lafka theme that i am using now?

Thanks for the fast responses by the way! Great service!

Althemist
    Keymaster

You can start with something like this and adjust as per your needs:

body > div.widget.woocommerce.widget_shopping_cart {
    max-width: 320px;
    }
    .widget_shopping_cart_content p.total {
    left: 0px;
    right: 0px;
    }

That should do the job for start.

Please, note that while we are always trying to help with anything possible, this is going beyond the scope of theme support and extensive customizations that would require specialized coding knowledge are not covered by our service. We can give you directions, but can’t provide full help on modification requests.

BTW, if you’re happy with the theme and support, we’d really appreciate it if you take the time to rate it on ThemeForest. You can do this in your Downloads page ( https://themeforest.net/downloads ) – the small stars bellow the green Download button. It helps us a lot to keep improving the theme and adding new features.

Regards,
    Dimitar

saladekom
    Participant

I have rated it!

Althemist
    Keymaster

As for the child theme – no, you would not loose any changes, unless you manually changed something in the theme files and code. Everything you did in the WordPress admin area will be preserved. You may only need to set some color changes in Theme Options again, but most options there will be preserved.

saladekom
    Participant

body > div.widget.woocommerce.widget_shopping_cart {
    max-width: 320px;
    }
    .widget_shopping_cart_content p.total {
    left: 0px;
    right: 0px;
    }

This is really great, Althemist!!

saladekom
    Participant

Althemist, I have an issue with the add to cart button on the mobile phone. When I click the button for the first time, it does not work. After clicking the second time it only works

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi saladekom,

Which add to cart button are you talking about? Please, provide a link to a page where this can be replicated, as we cannot find such bug on our end.

Regards,
    Dimitar

eyupdmg
    Participant

I want to also smaller lightbox screen.
    I follow up!

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello eyupdmg,

Sorry for the late reply.

Please, post your questions in a new topic, providing as much details as possible. We can’t provide solutions to different users in one topic.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register