ResolvedAdding Categories to Portafolio

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    maris
    Participant

Hello!

I am using the “4-cols-standard” but when I try to add the categories I’d like to use, it doesn’t work. Currently I am using WP Bakery, so I go into the backend, press edit Project and add the category under “Filter By Category”. However, no categories show up. Not even the demo ones. Could you please help me?

Thanks.
    Maris

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Maris,

The “Filter by Category” is serving a different purpose. It’s a filed to show only projects in certain categories. If you need to show the categories, you’d need to mark the “Enable sortable” checkbox.

Also, please not that only categories with projects will be shown in the filter. Empty categories will be ignored.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

maris
    Participant

Hi Dimitar!

Nice to hear from you again.

Ok, yea, I think I see what you mean. It’s a seperate set of Categories for the Portafolio than for the products. What I’m not understanding is how to connect them though. Do yo have any tutorials on how to add products to the Portafolio categories? So far it seems I can only add text.

Basically, I need to add products to each of these categories:

Green Ramona Shop by Cause

Thanks!
    Maris

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello maris,

Portfolio and products have nothing to do and can’t be connected. One is for portfolio and the other is WooCommerce products for online shopping. If you need sellable products, you can’t use portfolio projects for this.

Regards,
    Dimitar

maris
    Participant

Hi Dimitar,
    Happy new year.

Ok, thanks. I’ll try something else then.

Cheers,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14092, followers 704
Login and Registration Log in · Register