ResolvedAppearance problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    equalitygr
    Participant

Hello,
    i use parallel selling products.In my cart it appears like this
    Can you please help me to adjust them?
    Thanks

equalitygr
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    equalitygr
    Participant
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello equalitygr,

I am not really sure what do you mean. It looks like for some reason you have the images hidden. This is not the original theme behavior.

As for the button – the only problem I can see there is that it’s text is too long, so it just can’t fit there.

I am really confused with this topic. Could you please explain more? Exactly what’s the problem and exactly what you did and why?

Regards,
    Dimitar

equalitygr
    Participant

Hello,
    as i told you i use css code to remove images from products(there is some other way through the settings to display the products as list without pictures)?
    The problem that emerged with price label above the description i fixed it with css.
    But as you mentioned there is problem with button:the text need to be adapted inside button because that’s how is translated “Order now”!
    Inside category page button fits well https://prnt.sc/pl6dx0,the same button inside cart page does not fit https://prnt.sc/pl6gpg.
    So can you please help?

equalitygr
    Participant
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi equalitygr,

the problem there is that the text “Order now” is too long, so it doesn’t fit in one line. You can try to change the text to something shorter OR rearrange the Crosssell products to be displayed one per row. You can do this with the following CSS.

.cross-sells div.prod_hold {
        width: 100%;
    }

Regards,
    Dimitar

equalitygr
    Participant

Ok,thank you.Is resolved

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register