ResolvedApplying the update

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Althemist 2 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

deskyeti
    Participant

Hi, can you please remind me of he process to apply an update to the Bigone WordPress theme? I have downloaded the wordpress files and have the archive file “the-bigone.zip” I have totally forgotten the update procedure for this (been working on too many other things in the time since the last update!)

Regards, Keith

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Keith,

could you please tell me which theme version you have? There is a an auto-update feature since version 1.2.0 (22.06.2015)

Best regards,
    Dimitar Koev

deskyeti
    Participant

Hi Dimitar I currently have 1.0.3

Regards, Keith

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Keith,

sorry for the late response. There are many changes since 1.0.3 so the best thing you could do is to manually update it via FTP.

You would also need to update the bigone plugin, visual composer and revolution slider. Best way to do this is to uninstall the plugins and re-install when prompted by the system to install the required and recommended plugins.

deskyeti
    Participant

Many thanks I will work through the update process as described.

Regards, Keith

deskyeti
    Participant

Hi Dimitar,

I now have my site BigOne theme at version 1.2.3 (I have enabled the API key and added my userid) my site says that WooCommerce plugin is at V2.3.6 and V2.4.7 is available along with YITH plugins, do I now have to manually apply these plugin updates?

Regards, Keith

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Keith,

Basically the automatic updates should be just fine. No need to manually update them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.