ResolvedAttribute not visible inside filter

Tagged: 

• This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Alex.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    aiyub.panara
    Participant

Hello,

I have created a custom page and added a WooCommerce product shortcode with a specific category and attribute. However, the filter is only displaying the product category, and attributes such as brand, color, and size are not visible.

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello aiyub.panara,

Which shortcode exactly you are using? Because the WooCommerce “Product” or “Products” shortcodes doesn’t have category and attribute selection.
    Also make sure the products you are listing has different attribute values. If they have same attribute values, there is nothing to filter them for.

Regards,
    Alex

aiyub.panara
    Participant

Hello,

We are using following shortcode:
    [products columns="4" attribute="gender" terms="baby-boy, boy" tag="clothes" orderby="date"]

Also, all the filters are showing in our product page, Like color, Size, Branch, Gender, Category etc.

But on custom product show only Category filter, and all products have all attribute.

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello aiyub.panara,

You can send us temporary admin account and we will check. Please use the “Set as private reply” option.

Regards,
    Alex

aiyub.panara
    Participant

Any update on this?

aiyub.panara
    Participant

Additionally, I wanted to bring to your attention that your support form is not functioning properly. I have been unable to send a message from here, despite multiple attempts since yesterday.

aiyub.panara
    Participant

Hi , My support forum is open last 6 moth but still we are waiting for your response

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello aiyub.panara,

Really sorry for the long delay.

Last time I asked you for a temporary admin account so we can check exactly what you mean under custom product page. There is nothing we can do if we don’t know the details.

So please send us the account and link with detailed explanation of the issue.

Please use the “Set as private reply” checkbox to keep the credentials private.

Regards,
    Alex

aiyub.panara
    Participant

Hi Alex, thanks at least you replied.

Due to your delayed response, I have removed my custom page. Furthermore, we have shared account details multiple times on your support forum.

Another question I have is about setting up a sidebar on the shop page. I used the widget “Product Categories,” but it is not showing up in the search list.

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello aiyub.panara,

The “Product Categories” is an WooCommerce widget and when using the block based widget UI it is not displayed any more, even under “legacy widgets” section.
    It was replaced by “Product Categories List” block.

In order to use the old widget you can install and activate the “Classic Widgets” plugin

Regards,
    Alex

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 18296, followers 757
Login and Registration Log in · Register