ResolvedBuy button not working on pop up

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    dmrlfatih
    Participant

Hello, when i click to the quick view https://prnt.sc/ov4vz0 then if i click to the buy button nothing happens. https://prnt.sc/ov4wbx staying always as loading but not adding to the cart. If i refresh the page i see that is added. Please help

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello dmrlfatih,

the add to cart button on your site generates JS error. Please, provide temporary admin access, so we can check what could be wrong.

Regards,
    Dimitar

dmrlfatih
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi dmrlfatih,

Съжалявам за забавянето в съпорта. Имаме много сериозен, животозастрашаващ медицински проблем в семейството и последните дни рядко успяваме да се доберем до компютър. Ще продължа на английски, за да може темата да е полезна и за други потребители в подобна ситуация.

It looks like you’re using a really old version of the theme with the latest WordPress and WooCommerce and most probably that’s the reason for the JS conflict. You’re using v.5.2 while the actual theme version is 5.4.3

Regards,
    Dimitar

dmrlfatih
    Participant

Бурзо оздравяване.

Now will update wordpress to check again. Is there some patch to solve it ?

dmrlfatih
    Participant

Hi again,

updating of wordpress not solve my problem. My problem is still there

dmrlfatih
    Participant

Sory, so i need to update version of the theme.

How i can do that ?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi dmrfatih,

the easiest way to update the theme is by using the official Envato Market Plugin:

https://envato.com/market-plugin/

Keep in mind that after the theme update, you’d also need to update the theme plugin (Rigid Plugin) and all bundled plugins (WPBakery Page Builder etc.) under Appearance > Install Plugins

Additionally, I can see you customized and changed the name of quite a lot of plugins and even core WordPress features in admin. That could also lead to potential problems.

Regards,
    Dimitar

dmrlfatih
    Participant

Hi

Theme and all plugins + wordpress updated to the last version but there is still same issue.

Alex
    Keymaster

Hi dmrfatih,

I will look on your issue in depth later today.

Regards,
    Alex

dmrlfatih
    Participant

Thank you very much

Alex
    Keymaster

Hi again,

So, I’ve look on your issue. It is definitely something outside the scope of the Rigid theme and plugin.
    The format of the response after adding the the product to the cart via Ajax is wrong. The js function expects an Object, like the one generated in the WooCommerce code, here:

WC_AJAX::get_refreshed_fragments()

But instead receives html string. This is not the right behavior, which means that either the function is manually changed or there is some plugin which manipulates that behavior.

Please try disabling plugins one by one and check if the problem will still be present.

Regards,
    Alex

Alex
    Keymaster

Hi dmrfatih,

We have found what the issue is.

When “Enable AJAX Add to Cart on Single Product Pages” option is selected (Theme Options -> Shop), then the option “Redirect to the cart page after successful addition” should be disabled (WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products tab -> General)

Which makes sense, because if you add to the cart via Ajax (i.e. no page refresh), then you don’t need a redirect.

But anyway we may reconsider how that works in future updates, so it doesn’t cause confusion.

Please confirm that above fix works for you.

Regards,
    Alex

dmrlfatih
    Participant

Thank you. Everything works properly at the moment.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13305, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register