ResolvedCannot importt demo content

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Althemist 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

JDigital
    Participant

Hi,

this is my website, but i canot import demo content Help!

https://pantuflasfestity.com/

JDigital
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi JDigital,

we have just checked your site and it looks like it throws an “Internal Server Error”. Under WooCommerce > Status I can see you have the following:

PHP post max size: 6 MB (It’s strongly recommended to set this to at least 32 MB)
    PHP time limit: 30 (It’s strongly recommended to set this to at least 120)
    Versión de MySQL: 5.5.60-0 (The MINIMUM required version for WordPress and WooCommerce is 5.6.x+)

You’d need to fix your hosting parameters in order to run WordPress/WooCommerce site. This is not theme related, it’s the official server requirements.

If you don’t know how to fix this, you’d probably need to ask your hosting support team for assistance.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

JDigital
    Participant

I have contact my host and they say that they cannot change those parameters

Whats else I can do, since the them with not content is not working forme

Do you have a xml where i could import pages?

Thanks

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi JDigital,

I am afraid there is nothing else to be done, as it’s not a theme related problem. It looks like your hosting just doesn’t fully support latest WordPress and WooCommerce server requirements.

These are system requirements, not theme requirements. I’d suggest the only option to change your hosting and move to e reliable one (preferably NOT Debian based, as Debian is known to cause problems with WordPress). With your current hosting you can expect even more problems, not only with the theme features like import, but also with a lot of properly built plugins.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 12143, followers 684
Login and Registration Log in · Register