ResolvedCan’t change price of the toppings when the size of the pizza is bigger

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pizzeriasalamone
    Participant

Hi,
    Our problem is that our pizzas come out in 3 different sizes.
    26,30,45 cm .
    When ordering the 45 cm pizza, the value of the extra toppings, and the packing fee (addons) differ. But we can’t set this option in lafka, even it is a very important thing. Of course, if the pizza is 2 x bigger, the extra toppings cost more..

I was thinking about using another addons plugin, with conditional logic, but it won’t be good, because i can’t give conditions based on the product attributes.

It is really important, when someone wants to order a 45 cm pizza, the vale of the extra toppings should be 2x more.
    We should find out a sollution, because we can loose so much money because of this.

I can’t give them the option to choose toppings for 30 cm pizza or toppings for 45 cm pizza, because if they choose toppings for a 45 cm pizza, and pay with credit card, than we loose money, because we have to add toppings on a 45 cm pizza, when they only paid for toppings on a 30 cm pizza. It would cause so many troubles especialy when paying with credit card.

Thank you for the help, hope you will find out something good .

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello pizzeriasalamone,

Unfortunately, this is something that just can’t be done. The Lafka addons are set per product, not per variation. I don’t think you can find such functionality even with third party extensions and plugins. There is simply no way to make addons variaton-based.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link