ResolvedCan't see the page updated

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    nisbo
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve changed the content of a page, I’ve updated the page, but on frontend I still see the old page.
    It is not cache, I’ve deleted the cache and I still see the old page. How can it be? What should I do?
    Thank you for your help
    Nicolo

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Nicolo,

I am afraid we can’t just guess what could be wrong. Please provide a link to the page and temporary admin access, so we can check this for you.

nisbo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Nicolo,

it looks like there are many miss-configured plugins on your site, including WPML and WooCommerce. Also there are recommended updates which you didn’t apply – e.g. the Theme Plugin (Zass plugin) and WPBakery Page builder.

This could be the reason for the problem. Other than that – I can’t see any problems on your site.

nisbo
    Participant

Hello, thank you for your reply.
    I’ve updated all the plugins and I’ve applied the recommended updates, but it still doesn’t work. It seems everything’s ok, but I still se the old contents of the page- I can’t update it.
    Any idea?
    Thanks

Althemist
    Keymaster

I am afraid no. This looks like server plugin configuration issue or there is some kind of server level caching applied. It’s definitely not theme related. We tried to find the reason, but with no success.

nisbo
    Participant

Ok, I got it, when you told me about “server caching applied” I realized that this could be the issue . It was just some kind of server cache… I have used a plugin which deletes the global cache, and now everything seems to work fine!
    Thank you so very much, I really apologize for wasting your time.
    Thanks again,
    Nicolo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14702, followers 710
Login and Registration Log in · Register