ResolvedCan't View WooCommerce Orders

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wlexylex21 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

wlexylex21
    Participant

Hello. When I click on WooCommerce Orders via wp admin dashboard, it sends me to the vendor dashboard login page. I have cleared the cache and it is still doing it. How can I view my WooCommerce orders without being sent to the vendor dashboard page? I’m not sure what is causing this.

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello wlexylex21,

This is really strange issue.
    Are you going to the orders from WooCommerce -> Orders ?

Try also appending following to your sites main url: /edit.php?post_type=shop_order

Regards,
    Alex

wlexylex21
    Participant

Hi! Yes, it is very strange. Yes, I am going to orders from WooCommerce > Orders. I have tried to link directly to https://shopaiken.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=shop_order, but it still sends me to Vendor Dashboard. I have a staging site also, but it is not experiencing the same error. Very strange. I also have tried it with different browsers.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi wlexylex21,

Sorry for the late reply. A relative passed away recently and I was forced to move to another city,. so support was left to the minimum for few weeks.

It sounds like a permalinks problem. Try to rebuild your permalinks struture (Go to Settings > Permalinks and hit the SAVE button on the page bottom). Also, check if the vendor dashboard, vendor registration and my accont pages are properly set in the multivendor plugin settings and WooCommerce settings.

If the problem persists, please provide temporary admin access, so we can investigate further.

Regards,
    Dimitar

wlexylex21
    Participant

Hi again. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. The issue has resolved itself. I am not sure what was causing it, but it is working fine now. Thank you for your help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 12493, followers 691
Login and Registration Log in · Register