ResolvedCenter logo and a few other small wishes

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    leapforcenl
    Participant

Hi I have a few problems that I would like your help with:

1. We would like to center our logo in the header, while the main menu is aligned left.
    2. We also have the problem that the header with menu turns white when you hover.
    3. We have a small white line beneath our header but above the page.
    4. We have the badge with the shopping cart and a search icon. Can we change the look of this? I would like to remove the stitching effect and change the background color. Is it also possible to add a link in this badge?

Our website is http://demo.puregoatcompany.com

Thanks in advance!

Dear regards,
    Job

leapforcenl
    Participant

I can’t edit the start post, but point 3 is resolved. This was an issue with elementor and by setting the margin to -5px the white line has dissappeared.

leapforcenl
    Participant

Point 4 has been resolved as well. This was done by adding the following CSS and using the theme options:

.babystreet-search-cart-holder:after, a.mob-menu-toggle i:after{
    border: 0px;
    }

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Job,

1. I am afraid that would not be possible with BabyStreet theme. It just wans’t mean to have a centered logo. The only way to achieve this would be a very complex CSS modification.

2. We will check this and let you know. Please, allow a bit more time for investigation.

Regards,
    Dimitar

leapforcenl
    Participant

Hi Dimitar,

Thank you for the response! Can you estimate when you have an answer for problem 2? This one is quite important and annoying.

Thanks in advance!

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi leapforcenl,

we have found the problem and it looks like we missed a scenario when the header is not transparent and different than white or black.

An update with fix will be released tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
    Dimitar

leapforcenl
    Participant

Hi Dimitar,

Thanks for the help! I updated to Babystreet Version 1.0.1 but the last update was on march 31 this year. Is this the correct version and what settings do I have to change?

Thanks!

Althemist
    Keymaster

We have postponed the update because of the latest woocommerce version released yesterday. We are finishing the update now. Will be available for download in few hours. No need to change settings. The header hover problem will just disappear (don’t forget to clear your site and browser cache).

Regards,
    Dimitar

leapforcenl
    Participant

Hi Dimitar,

Thank you very much! The update is installed and the problem has been resolved.

We do have 2 other wishes 🙂

1) On some mobile phones, the menu button and search/shopping cart button won’t be displayed next to each other. Screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YzRWQbx6oZwBdbgfOsksHGH9E_xEkwe4/view?usp=sharing

What can we do to fix this?

2) We would like the header to change when the user scrolls down. We want a different background color and a different logo / text-color. Are there theme settings for this, or what CSS can I change to get this done?

Thanks in advance!

Dear regards,
    Job

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi leapforcenl,

Sorry for the late reply.

1). It looks like you’re not using a dedicated mobile logo. I’d suggest using 50x50px image for mobiles (e.g. – just the goat) as with you full logo there is just no enough space to accommodate everything on one line for some resolutions.

2). It looks like currently you have the sticky header disabled on your site. However, when enabled it’d always get the background color set in Theme Options. The only way to change this would be with custom CSS indeed. You’d need to alter the following classes:

#header, #header.babystreet-sticksy:before {
        background-color: #your-preferred-color;
    }

and

#main-menu ul.menu > li > a, #main-menu li div.babystreet-mega-menu > ul.sub-menu > li > a, .babystreet-wishlist-counter a, #header .babystreet-search-cart-holder .video_controlls a, .babystreet_mega_text_block .widget > h3:first-of-type {
        color: #your-preferred-color;
    }

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

leapforcenl
    Participant

Thank you! All points from this post are resolved by now 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13278, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register