ResolvedChange header logo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    petethepi
    Participant

How do you change the “Meraki” logo in the header after importing the demo content. You guys left it out of the docs and The setting is not in the usual place(s)…
    please advise.

petethepi
    Participant

Disregard found it after an hour or so I would recommend moving it to the header area settings page

petethepi
    Participant

But do have a question: What is the ideal logo size for optimized display? WordPress it crunching mine down and it its not very readable.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi petethepi,

The max possible display size for the logo image is 170×110 px. That’s the logo container size. However, it is recommended to use an image with double that size (e.g. 340×220) so it looks good on retina devices too.

On the Meraki demo we use a 170x110px image (the max possible size)

petethepi
    Participant

Got it. Is it possible to adjust the logo container size an a little bit with it throwing everything off and having to make a child theme? I only need to make it a little bit bigger , mainly wider maybe 200 X 350…?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Yes, you can do this with a child theme and custom CSS rules, but you’d need to edit a lot of styles (the logo, the menus etc.). Absolutely doable, but not an “easy fix”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register