ResolvedChange image when change product variant

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MaTT
    Participant

Hi guys
    I want buyers to see the picture of the variation when changing the variation (like on ebay for example https://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-G920-Galaxy-S6-64GB-Verizon-Wireless-4G-LTE-Android-Smartphone/361508994301?_trkparms=5373%3A0%7C5374%3AFeatured ). Does zass support it and if not. How adjust it in code?

Nice to have: Will also great if it works in reverse-when click to image change variant but it is not requiret for me 🙂

Thank you
    <3 i love your themes

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi MaTT,

Yes, Zass theme supports changing of images for variations. It’s actually not even theme related. It’s a default WooCommerce feature and every theme should work like this.

The reverse variant is not possible and there is no theme that can do this.

You’d just need to set a product image for each variation.

Hope this helps.

MaTT
    Participant

It works, thank for explaining

And i sorry that question wasnt about zass theme. im new in wordpress

Althemist
    Keymaster

No problem at all, we are here to help! 🙂

BTW, if you’re happy with the theme and support, we’d really appreciate if you take the time to rate it on ThemeForest (the small stars below the green Download button in your Downloads page). It helps us a lot.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14920, followers 714
Login and Registration Log in · Register

Dear customers,

Please, accept our sincere apologies for the unexpected service outages in the support system.

Our entire team is under quarantine, as we are all positive for Covid-19 and working from home which is a serious technical challenge. We hope everything will be back to normal schedule in the next few days.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Stay safe!

close-link