ResolvedCheckout form

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rmbadaro
    Participant

Hi, Support.

I’m using Rigid theme at my store. I need to realign checkout fields so name and last name be displayed at the same line, for example. I tried plugins that allow me to do that at other themes, but without success. The plugins were able to redorder the fields, but coudn’t show 2 fields at the same line.

The plugins i’ve tried were “Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce” and “Woo Checkout Field Editor Pro”.

Can you help me with this issue?

Thanks. Best regards,

Robson

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Robson,

I am afraid plugins can’t do this as they would only changed the order and/or add/remove fields. The only way to achieve what you described is with custom CSS changes. You’d need to re-style the checkout fields based on their unique container IDs.

Best regards,
    Dimitar

rmbadaro
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Althemist
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hwebussef
    Participant

Good morning,

can you please help me to fix the checkout page ?

we cant procces the check out after the theme update , it dont show the payment options can you help me please sir is very critical and the website should be live yesterday and we cant with that issue

PLEASE, CREATE A NEW TOPIC IN THE FORUM!

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello hwebussef,

Please, always create your own topics and don’t post issues in other user’s topics.

Also, never use “private reply” with sensitive data in other user’s posts as the original post author can reed it too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13295, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register