ResolvedChild theme error

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alex 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Codrin1
    Participant

Hello,

When I’ve tried to activate child theme a fatal error showed up with the following message:

Warning: require_once(/homepages/20/d772643783/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TasteBack/wp-content/themes/rigid/et-pagebuilder/et-pagebuilder.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/20/d772643783/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TasteBack/wp-content/themes/rigid-child__/functions.php on line 6370

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/homepages/20/d772643783/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TasteBack/wp-content/themes/rigid/et-pagebuilder/et-pagebuilder.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php7.2′) in /homepages/20/d772643783/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TasteBack/wp-content/themes/rigid-child__/functions.php on line 6370
    The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Can you tell me if this code from functions.php is causing the issue or what could be the problem:
    require_once( get_template_directory() . ‘/et-pagebuilder/et-pagebuilder.php’ );

Looking forward to hearing from you
    Thanks

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Codrin1,

Unfortunately we can’t tell what the reason could be, as the “et-pagebuilder” is not part of the theme. It was built to work exclusively with WPBakery Page Builder. Most probably there is a conflict with another page builder you attempt to use.

Best regards,
    Dimitar

Codrin1
    Participant

Hi Dimitar,

Thanks for getting back to me. I’ve disabled all plugins non-related to the theme but it seems that there was no interference. I also haven’t added any custom code page builder related into functions.php.
    Is there any chance you can have a look? I’ve asked other people too but nobody seems to know what it’s going on. I am desperate as the site is not working since Monday and I don’t have any clue how to get it fixed.

Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Codrin

Alex
    Keymaster

Hi Codrin,

Send us temporary admin access and we will check. You can use the “Set as private reply” option.

But please double-check again your child theme’s custom code.

Regards,
    Alex

Codrin1
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Alex
    Keymaster

Hi Codrin,

Thanks for the details.

But after stating that there is a lot of custom code in your child theme, and the fact that many parties made changes there.
    And that there is no sign for issue in the theme itself, we prefer not to make things more complicated by adding additional changes.

Please contact parties that made the changes.

Hope you understand,
    Alex

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 12379, followers 688
Login and Registration Log in · Register