ResolvedCloudzoom gallery

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Althemist 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

tommyr
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve a problem in Smartphone view on portfolio page in mode landscape and in portrait. Also in your demo there is the same problem
    http://it.tinypic.com/r/our61e/9
    The thumbnails overlap with texts.
    Can you help me?
    Thanks

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello tommyr,

could you, please give us a link to the page where this happens so our team could check and help.

Regards,
    Dimitar Koev

tommyr
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Thanks. We’d check what the problems is and inform you. We’d also release a fix if needed. Thank you for your feedback.

tommyr
    Participant

ok, let me know. Thanks

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello tommyr,

we found the problem and it looks like it’s something we missed. An update with fix would be released later today. Thanks again for your feedback and patience.

Best regards,
    Dimitar Koev

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello tommyr,

theme update with fix is now available for download.

Best regards,
    Dimitar

tommyr
    Participant

Althemist
    Keymaster

I am afraid we don’t offer export option. You could use the default WordPress exporter to create a copy, but keep in mind the theme specific shortcodes, content elements and custom features wouldn’t work with another theme.

tommyr
    Participant

Hello,
    without import/export options, how can I update the template without losing all of the settings that I created?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello tommyr,

you could just use the built-in update feature in theme options. Nothing will be lost in your settings.

tommyr
    Participant

Althemist
    Keymaster

Yes, updates would come the same way as the WordPress and Plugins updates.

tommyr
    Participant

Hello i’ve do it, but i don’t see the theme update. Actually i use 1.5.6 vinicia’s version. How can i update to last version?

Thanks

Althemist
    Keymaster

There is a link in that page saying “Go to dashboard updates and force update check” just above the username field. The current theme version is 1.5.9

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘Vinicia WooCommerce theme [RETIRED]’ is closed to new topics and replies.

althemist.com.com uses cookies to offer you the best experience online. By continuing to use our website, you agree to the use of cookies. If you would like to know more about cookies and how to manage them please view our privacy & cookie policy.
close-image