ResolvedCopying Demos

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Althemist 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ilovegraphicdesign
    Participant

Love the theme, i am wondering how can i copy the COMING SOON page instead of recreating the whole thing

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello ilovegraphicdesign,

as I already explained in the theme comments on TF, the main demo presented on TF is used for demonstration only and not available for import because with it’s 90 pages, 16 portfolio projects, 16 blog post, 20 product pages (total of 142 pages) and more than 400 images it’s too heavy. Trying to import it on a standard server would definitely lead to nothing but server timeout.

We could assist you with the landing page settings, but it’s 00:30 here in Eastern Europe and our development team is currently not available.

For the moment, the best thing I could do for you is giving you the generated page content in text format so you could just switch the editor to Classic Mode>Text view and paste it there.

Than you can switch the editor to Visual Composer again and would only need to change the background image. If it’s OK for you just let me know. Otherwise we would be able to help more in the evening (8 hours later).

Let me know if you need the code.

best regards,
    Dimitar Koev

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Euxino WordPress theme [RETIRED]’ is closed to new topics and replies.