ResolvedCould you add Alipay payment icon in the footer?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jiafeng.ji
    Participant

Hi, I added Alipay as one of the payment options in my store. But there is no icon for Alipay that I can choose to use under ‘payment options’ in the footer. Could you solve this problem for me?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello jiafeng.ji,

I am afraid no. These are hardcoded. The only way to achieve this would be if you replace on of the images you don’t want to use in grosso/image/cards.png with the Alipay icon.

Regards,
    Dimitar

jiafeng.ji
    Participant

Could you tell me the size and colour type of the payment option icon? Then I can customize Alipay icon to fit the theme.

Althemist
    Keymaster

It’s a CSS sprite image. You can find it in grosso/image/cards.png as I already explained. Just edit the image, replacing one of the existing icons there with the one you need.

jiafeng.ji
    Participant

Yes, I thought that I had found this folder you explained. I put the screenshot of grosso/image/cards.png at the following link:

https://snag.gy/H1oJCB.jpg

But I don’t know how to edit these images because there is no image when I click ‘edit’. I can only ‘view’ these images.
    Could you help me upload the Alipay icon to replace ‘2CO’ icon?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi jiafeng.ji,

I am afraid we don’t offer customization services. You can’t simply “edit” an image. You’d need to use a image editing software like Photoshop in order to do this. It’s a relatively simple job. Alternatively, you may hire someone to do it for you if you don’t feel comfortable doing it by yourself.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13285, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register