ResolvedDate/Time Picker Not Showing on Booking Plug In

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    aisletakethat
    Participant

Hello!

I’m having issues with changing the font color for the date/time picker of my calendar. When you go to book on a vendor’s store page, the month in the title/header is white and blends in with the white background. I can however, see it when I highlight it. Do you know where to go to change the color of the font for the calendar header?

I tried going to my WCFM plug in for assistance, and they gave me CSS code to change the color – but several attempts did not work and they told me, “As the above code doesn’t work for you, thus, it seems that the theme does not allow overriding the style. In this regard, we would suggest you to contact the theme developer for a solution.”

Would you be able to help me?? It would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
    Madison

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Madison,

If you give us a link where we can see the problem “live”, we may be able to provide help. I am afraid we can’t just guess what could be wrong. 🙂

It would also help if you share the CSS code WCFM team gave you, so we can check why it doesn’t work for you.

Best regards,
    Dimitar

aisletakethat
    Participant

Of course!! Here is the live link: https://vx5.391.myftpupload.com/product/grazing-table-wedding/

As you can see, the month and year are not visible above the calendar.

Here is what the WCFM gave me to try;

“The color on the calendar is overridden by the theme CSS. Try implementing the following code snippet at the wp-admin –> Appearance –> Customize –> Additional CSS section, from the WordPress backend of your site, for the solution:

.xdsoft_datetimepicker .xdsoft_month {color: red;}

After this did not work, they said;

“Try to copy and paste the following code at the same section:

xdsoft_datetimepicker .xdsoft_month {color: red !Important;}

Thank you again for your help, it is greatly appreciated!!!

Sincerely,
    Madison 🙂

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Madison,

Actually, the problematic color comes from your woocommerce bookings plugin’s CSS, not from the theme.

However, you can easily overwrite it with CSS. Something like this:

.ui-datepicker .ui-datepicker-title {
        color: red !important;
    }

You an place the code either in the themes custom CSS field (Theme Options > General > Custom CSS) OR in the customizer’s additional CSS field (Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS).

Of course, if using a child-theme, you can place the CSS in it’s style.css

The one they gave you doesn’t work, as there is no such class there. Actually there is nothing prefixed with “xdsoft_” at all.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

aisletakethat
    Participant

Dimitar you are THE BEST!! It worked!!!

Thank you so much for your help!!!

Sincerely,
    Madison 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register