ResolvedDemo Content install

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cop96 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

cop96
    Participant

Hi. I loaded the demo content but I can not make it like your demo, missing images and the structure is not the same. Could help me with this? Thank you

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello cop96,

could you please give us a temporary admin access to your site so we could check what could be wrong? You can use the “set as private reply” feature of the forum for this.

cop96
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Well… a site url would help a lot. 😉

cop96
    Participant

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello cop96,

I have just checked your site and there is something wrong on your server configuration which fires a virus warning which probably blocks all system processes. In this case your best option would be to make absolutely clean/fresh installation removing anything from the main folder first (including images, system files etc.) and try if that would fix the problem. After successful import you could add your stuff again.

cop96
    Participant

Althemist
    Keymaster

I am afraid I don’t understand. Could you please explain more?

cop96
    Participant

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello cop96,

Sorry for the late response. I am afraid I still don’t understand – you need my IP or the IP of the server where import assets (images) are stored? And how is this related to the problem?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.