Resolveddemo import issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    saladekom
    Participant

While importing the Lafka demo, I miss a lot of images.

saladekom
    Participant

I miss the pizza, burgers, sandwiches. It is not identical to the demo you show

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello saladekom,

Could you, please give us temporary admin access to your site, so we can check what could be wrong? The demo should be imported exactly as it’s shown on our website.

Regards,
    Dimitar

saladekom
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    saladekom
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    saladekom
    Participant

Did you have a look yet?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi saladekom,

Sorry for the late reply.

Yes, we have checked your website. Your WooCommerce pages were not set right. Checkout page was assigned as Cart page and cart page was assigned also as a Shop page.

We have fixed that for you.

Please, not that most of the default WooCommerce pages are doubled on your installation, which could be a problem in some cases. Most probably because WooCommerce was already configured when you imported the demo content.

I’d suggest resetting your WordPress installation and then enable WooCommerce but not set anything before the import.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

saladekom
    Participant

Dimitar,
    Did you only switch the checkout page to the cart page?
    The footer is not right as well and the “subscribe” field and button above the footer is not working as well.

Besides that, I would like to know if I have to do something like fill in a license or something to activate wpbakery page builder since you said in the demo that this would be included in the package.

Thank, Dimitar.

Nazir

saladekom
    Participant

I have also imported the demo without having activated the woocommerce plugin but it still does not look good.
    Could you please have a look?

saladekom
    Participant

Why did you resolve my topic if it not has been resolved yet?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Nazir,

the problems listed prior my last message were resolved, that’s why I have marked it as resolved. Also, you can always change the status again!

1. The footer looks fine to me. Please, explain what do you think is not OK? The only problem I can see there is your menu – it’s filled with empty links, but that’s not a theme problem. It looks like this is the menu you placed there.

2. The subscribe button is missing, because the MailChimp for WP plugin is not installed on your website.

MC4WP: Mailchimp for WordPress

3. The WPBakery and the Revolution Slider are so called “bundled plugins”. You get them for free and they are fully functional, but you don’t have a separate license for them. Please, check the official explanation on bundled plugins by Envato here:

https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins

4. That’s not what I said! Of course WooCommerce should be activated! You just don’t have to set it’s pages! When you install the WooCommerce you have the option to skip the setup wizard.

Regards,
    Dimitar

saladekom
    Participant

Hi Dimitar,

A couple of remaining questions:
    – The “order now” buttons under the products are aligned to the left and not centered by default?
    – I activated Mailchimp but my form still does not pop up.
    – The footer has an extra menu as you can see that says “pizza – burgers – etc. etc.”

Thanks

Nazir

saladekom
    Participant

I fixed the form issue, please help me with the other 2 questions:
    – The alignment of the order now button
    – Extra menu in the footer that says “pizza – burgers – etc”

saladekom
    Participant

Another update, Dimitar. I removed Woocommerce compare which was causing the issue regarding the alignment.

I only need help with the extra menu in the footer

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi saladekom,

You can remove the menu OR build your own footer menu under Appearance > Menus, just like any other menu in WordPress. Make sure the main menu is not checked to serve as Footer menu as well as Main Menu and delete the footer menu if you have a dedicated one.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link