ResolvedDemo Installation Problem

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    carolinedh
    Participant

Hi,

I have tried installing the demo for the rigid marketplace. The homepage is not displaying properly.
    My website is craftpoppy.com.

Thanks

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello carolinedh,

What we see on that web address is definitely not one of our themes.

Also, the problem you describe can only happen if you try to import the demo content before installing and activating the theme plugins (Rigid plugin, WPBakery Page Builder, WooCommerce etc.)

If you give us temporary admin access to your site, we can try to investigate what’s wrong there. (don’t forget to mark the “Set as private reply” checkbox)

Also, please whenever you have a problem, open a new topic and don’t post in other user’s topics.

Regards,
    Dimitar

carolinedh
    Participant

Thank you for your answer Dimitar.

I had installed the plugins you required before installation of the demo at least those listed on the right of the demo button ( Woo commerce, mailchhimp for wordpress) and rigid plugin. I did not know I had to activate the WP Bakery, and am not sure if there are any other plugins I need to activate. Could you please let me know which ones I need to activate beyond the ones I mentioned?

Thank you,

Caroline

carolinedh
    Participant

Hi,

I have made some progress. The demo loaded better. The Homepage is missing its menu and there are some formatting issues.
    Can you look at the website for me? Craftpoppy.com

Thanks,

Caroline

carolinedh
    Participant

Actually I think I fixed it.

Thanks

carolinedh
    Participant

Sorry to bother you again, but the menu is not showing up, and neither is the announcement bar.

Thanks

carolinedh
    Participant

I fixed it. Thanks.

Caroline

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Caroline,

I am glad you managed to fix it.

Sorry for the late reply, but we are all out of the office for the weekend.

Basically, the Rigid Plugin, WooCommerce and WPBakery are required for all demos.

Sometimes, on lower-spec servers you may need to run the import several times before the full content is loaded, because of the restrictive timeout settings.

If you still have problems or more questions arise, just let is know.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14094, followers 704
Login and Registration Log in · Register