ResolvedDemo not uploading correctly

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    merherr
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    merherr
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi merherr,

Any proper hosting would work fine as long as it’s a standard, self-hosted WordPress installation. I am afraid this is not a valid reason for refund the theme is proven to work absolutely fine on standard WordPress installation.

merherr
    Participant

Hi,

will I have the same problem with Zaas theme? will the import mirror the demo or will there be some issues like I have with Rigid theme.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello merherr,

You’ll have the same problems with any premium theme. All premium themes were meant to be used with self-hosted wordpress installations, not with wordpress.com services. It’s just not theme related. You’d need to get a real web hosting.

merherr
    Participant

I already have Hostinger for another domain. Will I need to migrate my wordpress.com to hostinger for the demo to import correctly? Please kindly help explain process to get my wordpress.com to self web hosting.

Althemist
    Keymaster

I am afraid we can’t provide help with migration. It’s just not theme related.

As far as I know Hostinger offer free migration, so you should probably consult their support team

merherr
    Participant

WPBakery Page Builder is asking for a license. I thought this theme comes with it built in?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi merherr,

The plugin is included with the theme and you don’t need a license. It’s just a marketing trick from the plugin author to get more direct sales.

The WP Bakery Page builder and Slider Revolution are so-called “bundled plugins”. They are fully functional and doesn’t require activation. However, you don’t own a separate license and you can’t have automatic updates or support from their team. New versions of the plugins are shipped with theme updates.

Here is more information and the official Envato policy on bundled plugins:

https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins

merherr
    Participant

I dont see the drag and drop features when I am customizing Rigid. Any chance elememtor is compatible.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Did you enable the WP Bakery Page Builder and disable Gutenberg in the WP Bakery settings?

As for Elementor – the theme was built to work exclusively with WP Bakery. You can still use Elementor if you wish, but you’d lose a lot of custom features, content elements and functionalities.

merherr
    Participant

Yes, Gutenberg is disabled and WP Bakery Page Builder plugin is active.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Could you, please provide a link to your site and temporary admin access, so we can check what could be wrong?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register