ResolvedDisable or delete zoom effect on image hover

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ddcom
    Participant

Dear team,

Simple question: I would like to disable or delete the zoom effect on hovering images. Take a look at this link please: Hover effect on Grosso

Please describe how to proceed.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    DDCOM

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi DDCOM,

the only way to disable the zoom effect on banners would be custom CSS. Place the following code in Theme Options > General > Custom CSS field:

div.grosso_whole_banner_wrapper:hover .grosso_banner_image img {
        -webkit-transform: none !important;
        transform: none !important;
    }

BTW, if you’re happy with the theme and support, we’d really appreciate if you take the time to rate it on Theme Forest. You can do this in your Downloads page – https://themeforest.net/downloads (the small stars bellow the green Download button for the theme). It helps us a lot to keep improving our themes and adding new features.

Regards,
    Dimitar

ddcom
    Participant

Thanks this helped me.

I do have another question: I do have some troubles with the logo. When I scroll it seems not properly to work. How can I disable the effect that the main logo changes to a transparent logo. I am using the same logo and the same menu background over the entire page.

this is the website: http://www.staging.alferano.com/termin

Thanks for helping.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi DDCOM,

I have just checked your site and everything seems fine to me with the logo. It doesn’t change on scroll. Basically IF you have a mobile logo uploaded it’d also be displayed on the sticky header. If you don’t have a mobile logo, the standard one will be used.

The header transparency depends on the header type you chose AND the header background color set in Theme Options > Header area tab.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13295, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register