Resolveddo not change the store menu and change the option of quantity of products in s

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    edgared
    Participant

I have some questions:

1.- On the store page, the main menu does not change, although it already configures in the theme / store options also within the same page does not change if the import menu is maintained.
    2.- It is possible to modify the option of the quantity table of the store where you can add and remove the quantity by clicking and not use click and write.
    3.- It can be modified that the images of a product are shown on the left and not the bottom.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi edgared,

1. I am afraid I don’t really understand. Could you, please explain more?

2. Again, I really don’t understand the question. What do you call “quantity table of the store”? Please, give us more details.

3. It can only be done with custom CSS and only when the default woocommerce gallery is used. However, this may cause problems if there are more than 3-4 images.

Regards,
    Dimitar

edgared
    Participant

ok the store’s menu does not change it remains by default of the import issue, and set in the store section on the same page and does not change.
    Here you can see how it is showing: https://www.pekostar.com/producto/polo-ana-rosa/

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello edgared,

Sorry, but we can’t see what you mean, because your site is “Under construction”.

Make sure you edit the menu from Appearance -> Menu.

Regards,
    Alex

edgared
    Participant

If thank you very much, you can already solve it, you can read the contact form, try but do not give the option
    URL:https://www.pekostar.com/contacto/

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello edgared,

please, don’t get me wrong, but your english is really hard to understand. May be if you try using google translate it would be easier to understand?

edgared
    Participant

it is possible to change the language of the contact form from English to Spanish

Contacto

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello edgared,

all theme strings can be translated. You can use a plugin like Loco Translate to translate the theme (and theme plugin) strings.

Loco Translate

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14071, followers 703
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link