ResolvedDouble Avatar Image

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Sandy Beahr
    Participant

There is a Double avatar image and category down bar in Account details page. How do I eliminate one?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Sandy Beahr,

Do you have Jetpack installed on your site?

Also, what do you call a “category down bar in Account details page”?

Please, give us more details.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Sandy Beahr
    Participant

I do not have Jetpack plugin installed. I am describing the category dropdown bar option for the Product Category widget.

Thanks!

Sandy Beahr
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Sandy Beahr,

Looking at the screenshot, I guess the “down bar” is the sidebar? If so, you just need to disable the Main sidebar for that page in it’s layout settings (the right column when you edit the page in admin).

As for the double avatar, I guess it comes from your bookings plugin. You’d need to ask the bookings plugin support team how to remove it.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Sandy Beahr
    Participant
    Sandy Beahr
    Participant
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Could you, please provide also the site URL? 🙂

Sandy Beahr
    Participant
    Sandy Beahr
    Participant

Thanks!

Althemist
    Keymaster

I am afraid we can’t check your website. There is a maintenance mode enabled and the /wp-admin just loads forever until it times out.

Sandy Beahr
    Participant
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Sandy Beahr,

still can’t login. After submitting the login form it leads to maintenance mode page again. Could you, please just disable it, so we can check and try to help?

Regards,
    Dimitar

Sandy Beahr
    Participant
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Sandy Beahr,

We managed to login this time.

1. It looks like you’re using a really old version of he theme (actually you’re 5 versions behind). I’d suggest updating the theme and all of it’s plugins (including the Rigid plugin) first, before trying to investigate further.

2. You have a lot of unused plugins on your site. Keep in mind that even inactive plugins can affect your website if they are not properly built (there are tons of poorly plugins, no matter where you get them).

3. I see you have the redux framework active on your website. This is a major problem, as Rigid theme was built on a different framework and both are conflicting.

4. Your site is using the SiteGround caching system. While it may help speed up some sites, it’s built for simple wordpress implementations and totally unsuitable for WooCommerce websites and websites using a lot of custom plugins. I would suggest completely disable all types of caching on your hosting panel and use dedicated plugins like WP Super Cache and Autoptimize.

For the double avatar problem, the reason is most probably your social login plugin.

Our own site is running on rigid theme too and you can see it’s not caused by the theme itself. Same on the theme demos.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13297, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register