ResolvedEditing main menu icons

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    severe2
    Participant

Hello,

I recently installed the Zass theme and have been trying to edit the main menu on the homepage, but I cannot seem to find a way to edit the small icons to the right (my account, wishlist, cart, etc). They cannot be edited from the Menu tab, the Bakery Page Builder plugin or from the Page tab, so I am not sure how to go about doing this?

Main Menu

I have attached an image showing which icons I am referring to.

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello severe2,

Those icons are not part of the menu, they are managed from Theme Options and you can only switch them on/off:

Shop Tab -> Show “My Account” Icon
    Shop Tab -> Wishlist Counter in Header
    Shop Tab -> Show Shopping Cart

Regards,
    Alex

severe2
    Participant

Thanks for the response, Alex.

What about the last two icons – the search and the sidebar, where are they managed from?

I managed to find where to turn the search bar on and off, but cannot seem the last icon which brings about a collapsible menu from the side. Where can I edit this menu from?

Regards,

Anton

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Anton,

The search in header can be enabled/disabled in Theme Options > General.

The sidebar icon will automatically appear if there are widgets in the off-canvas sidebar and it’s disabled for the page. If you want to completely disable that, make sure it’s set to NONE in Theme Options > Sidebars > Off Canvas Sidebar and also make sure there are no widgets activated in the Offcanvas sidebar in Appearance > Widgets.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

severe2
    Participant

Hi Dimitar,

I actually managed to figure it out – it was the default sidebar that was appearing there, so I needed to remove its widgets, the off-canvas sidebar was simply its location tag as far as I understand?

Is that correct? Also, is there any way I can remove the small line that is left even when no icons are present in the main menu? Also when you scroll down and your menu sticks to the top, the account icon stays white, so it becomes invisible which is a bit odd – the cart one seems to be working fine by turning gray?

Kind regards,

Anton

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Anton,

I can’t really tell if that’s correct as I don’t know what was your exact configuration. As I already explained, in order to completely disable the off canvas widget are you’d need to check 3 things:

1. It’s set to NONE in Theme Options > Sidebars
    2. It’s EMPTY (no widgets in it)
    3. It’s not set to show another sidebar for the specific page (the right columns when you edit the page)

I really don’t understand the second questions. Could you please provide a working link, so we don’t need to just guess.

Regards,
    Dimitar

severe2
    Participant

Dimitar,

I have attached an image where you can see how the my account icon becomes invisible when you scroll down the page (if there is no background obviously). The cart icon can still be seen because it is gray rather than white.

My Account Icon

You can also have a look at BLOGUE which is the working link.

Also, is there any way to edit the background of the vendors (you can see it here VENDOR BACKGROUND)? The color is affected by the main colour accent of the site, but the background image seems to be non-editable?

Regards,

Anton

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi severe2,

1. We will check what’s causing the account icon color problem and release an update later today if needed.

2. The image background of vendors headers – it’s hardcoded and can only be changed with CSS – e.g.:

.wcmp_sorted_vendors:before {
    background: none !important;
    }

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

severe2
    Participant

Здравей Димитър,

Мерси за отговора. А с какъв custom CSS мога да сменя картинката, която седи отзад и също да override Site Accent Colour и да си избера някакъв цвят локално за тези vendor backgrounds? Демек и картинка, и цвят да ги override като цяло?

Поздрави,

Антон

Althemist
    Keymaster
    .wcmp_sorted_vendors:before {
        background: url("path/to/your/image.png") top left repeat  !important;
        background-color: #yourcolor !important;
    }

Съответно замествате пътя към картинката и кода на цвета.

severe2
    Participant

Мерси,

Новият ъпдейт от днес справя ли се с проблема на my account иконката?

Поздрави,

Антон

severe2
    Participant

И всъщност как се инсталира ъпдейт на темата – като вляза в енвато маркета виждам просто базовия файл на темата, не определен ъпдейт файл? И после дори не съм сигурен как се ъпдейтва дори?

Поздрави,

Антон

severe2
    Participant

Димитър,

Успях да си отговоря сам и на двата въпроса – мерси отново за помощта.

Поздрави,

Антон

Alex
    Keymaster

Hi Anton,

Sorry for the late reply.
    We are glad that you managed this yourself.

Regards,
    Alex

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14132, followers 703
Login and Registration Log in · Register