ResolvedFilters for products

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Yuganov
    Participant

Hello,

there is a page in your demo: https://www.althemist.com/zass/shop/?sidebar_position=zass-left-sidebar&show_sidebar_shop=true

I have some questions about it:

1. When I select any filter (by price range, by color, by size or by category) – I see the new page where filters are not visible anymore. Is it possible to make it work in a way when users still see filters at left sidebar even when applied filters to the products?

2. Can’t find where it’s possible to change “Find beautiful handmade goods for you and your home and customize them to be 100% yours.” text under the heading? Don’t see that text at the page called ‘Handmade Shop’.

3. Is it possible to remove ‘?sidebar_position=zass-left-sidebar&show_sidebar_shop=true’ from the URL without changing the page’s layout?

4. Could you please explain how this page is loading the widget called “Shop Sidebar” (with filters)? Don’t understand how this widget is assigned to that page.

Yuganov
    Participant

2 is solved.

Yuganov
    Participant

1 is also solved

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Yuganov,

3. Yes, these are just dynamic queries to show layouts different than the layout set in theme options. You just need to set sidebar and position in the Theme Options > Sidebars.

4. Widgets are assigned the same way you do it for any other page. Assign sidebar to WooCommerce pages in Theme Options > Sidebars and then place some widgets in that sidebar under Appearance > Widgets. This is not theme related.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13268, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register