ResolvedGetting Jquery error while adding product to cart page.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  suracethapa 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

suracethapa
    Participant

I am getting jquery error while adding product in cart page. Site is currently on maintenance mode. Do you need login details ?

Thanks

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi suracethapa,

Yes, if you provide admin access to your site, we can check what could be wrong.

Regards,
    Dimitar

suracethapa
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

oluwafemibanjo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

suracethapa
    Participant

hello! Any updates. It needs to be fixed soon.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi suracethapa,

really sorry for the late response. We are having an ongoing medical emergency in family for the last few days.

We have just checked your site and it looks like there are JS errors indeed. There is a problem in some recaptcha script on your site and also it looks like there are missing theme files. Try to re-upload the entire theme and make sure all plugins are up to date, including the theme plugin (BabyStreet plugin). Also, switch to the parent theme before update.

If the problem persists, let us know.

Regards,
    Dimitar

suracethapa
    Participant

I updated the theme but still didn’t solve the problem. I also checked by disable plugin.

Thanks

Alex
    Keymaster

Hi suracethapa,

We have found what the issue is and fixed it on your site.

When “Enable AJAX Add to Cart on Single Product Pages” option is selected (Theme Options -> Shop), then the option “Redirect to the cart page after successful addition” should be disabled (WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products tab -> General)

Which makes sense, because if you add to the cart via Ajax (i.e. no page refresh), then you don’t need a redirect.

But anyway we may reconsider how that works in future updates, so it doesn’t cause confusion.

Regards,
    Alex

suracethapa
    Participant

Yes, it worked now.

Thank you so much.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 12493, followers 691
Login and Registration Log in · Register