ResolvedHaving trouble installing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chitownbites
    Participant

I need help installing Lafka. I am not a tech person and what I thought was going to be a simple buy at Envato and drag and drop into SiteGround isn’t. I am so confused and need any and all help I can get. So, will someone please walk me through how to actually use, merge and install this product? Or should I just give up and ask for a refund, because it’s not worth more hassle and the hair loss I already have? My food truck opens next week and I have no website. Please help!

Thank you,
    Chi-Town Bites

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Chi-Town Bites,

There are instructions on how to install the theme and WordPress in the theme documentaion. You’d need to install WordPress in your Siteground account first and than install and configure the theme.

If you’re not feeling comfortable doing it by yourself, we can offer installation and configuration services. The price would be $50 and includes installation and configuration of database, WordPress, the theme and all plugins + demo imoort, so you get exactly the same site as the demo site.

Alternatively, you can hire someone on Envato Studio to do the same. The price will be the same too.

Let us know if you want us to do it for you.

Regards,
    Dimitar

chitownbites
    Participant

Hi Dimitar,

I think I will take you up on your offer and have you do everything for my site. Now will I stil be able to add and edit for the things I need before and after publishing once you’re done? What are next steps?

Thanks,
    Crystal
    Chi-Town Bites
    773-742-8999

Althemist
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register