ResolvedHeader slider image on home

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    digitreedigital
    Participant

Hi I am confused how can I edit the header image from the demo version load,

On WPBakery Page Builder i don’t see nay elements that do so and also on rev slider i don’t see any sliders being imported by default.

Thanks

Manav

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Manav,

on the demo home page, we a “Content Slider” element inside the WPBakery Page Builder. Inside each slide, there is a ROW element and the image is assigned as a row background. Just select a slide and edit the row background inside.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

digitreedigital
    Participant

Hi Dimitri,

I’m having trouble clicking it as the menu rolls up the site in question is http://www.kanikagoyallabel.com

Page Screen

Forgive my oversight could not locate the content slider on the rows or column

Althemist
    Keymaster

You’d need to use the back-end editor, not the front-end one. It’s editing capabilities are limited on the front end and this is not theme related. It’s how WPBakery Page Builder work.

Regards,
    Dimitar

cioannou85
    Participant

Following the instructions I have changed the image, however, the image doesn’t appear right. What is the ideal pixel size? Also, is there a setting to adjust the image accordingly?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi cioannou85,

sorry for the late reply. We were out of the office for few days.

Basically, the image used on our demo is 1920x1080px as it’s meant to cover the entire screen. However, keep in mind that this is a “CONTENT SLIDER”, not a dedicated slideshow plugin. It slides the standard content you put in it, so the content is responsive and behaves the same way it would do even outside a slider.

If you need a dedicated slider, there is a Revolution Slider plugin included with the theme.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14132, followers 703
Login and Registration Log in · Register