ResolvedHome Background

This topic contains 28 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Althemist 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

tannousbarcelona
    Participant

Hi,

How can I give you temporary admin access? Thanks

Althemist
    Keymaster

Just give us username and password. (don’t forget to check the “set as private reply” checkbox).

tannousbarcelona
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Can’t login. There is no account page and wp-admin sends me to wordpress.com

tannousbarcelona
    Participant

Althemist
    Keymaster

I need to login to your site admin, so I can edit your page.

tannousbarcelona
    Participant

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Anais,

Where would I login? There is no wp-admin and wp-login pages on your site and also there is no my-account page. When we try to login via wp-admin we are redirected to wordpress.com

Please, provide ALL the information, so we can help you. This topic started exactly one month ago and we are still nowhere for such a simple thing like the home content slider.

I will explain once again, so hopefully this time it is clear:

1. Please provide a link to the page where we can login – the exact page where you login to your site admin.
    2. Username and password that work with your site

We will paste the demo slider on your home page, so you can see how it’s done and just edit it.

Regards,
    Dimitar

tannousbarcelona
    Participant

Althemist
    Keymaster

Thanks. That makes things clear.

I have just placed the demo sldier on your home page for you to edit and learn how it works. Your previous content is still there, but the row is set to “Disabled”.

BTW, if you’re planning to run online store, I would strongly recommend you to get real hosting, not wordpress.com hosting. It’s not suitable for professional websites. It’s optimized for personal blogs, but can’t handle the load of an e-commerce site.

Also, I can see you have JetPack and other plugins enabled, including google AMP service. Keep in mind you can’t use AMP with custom themes and woocommerce and also make sure you have disabled the mobile theme in the JetPack settings. These are meant for standard wordpress blogs, not for woocommerce stores. Otherwise, your site would not work on mobiles.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

tannousbarcelona
    Participant

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Anaïs,

can’t really tell what would I do, because that would strongly depend on your project specifics and expectations about site trafic, number of products etc. Basically, most hosting companies offer plans tailored for woocommerce stores. If you’re really serious about your business plans, I’d recommend using some low tier managed VPS hosting. This is what we use.

Also, choose a hosting company with servers in a country where the majority of your customers are – e.g. Spain.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

tannousbarcelona
    Participant

Hi Dimitar,

Thank you very much for the advices. I have a question… the theme is going to work with prestashop?

Best regards,

Anaïs

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Anaïs,

I am afraid no. This is a WordPress/WooCommerce theme. PrestaShop is a totally different web system.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.