ResolvedHome pages lines and traduction

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Althemist 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

felmhaia
    Participant

Hello ! I created a new topic but I can’t find it here. So in the home page there is many lines. The first time I hidded the home 2 from 6 and it disappear but now it is still here even if the others page are hidden. Then I would like to know how is it possible to change the contact page from French language ? I don’t know where I can change the main picture of the home page 1. Thank you

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi felmhaia,

1. I am afraid I really don’t understand. What do you call “lines” in home page? What did you hide and where?

2. All theme elements can be translated with plugins like Loco Translate:

Loco Translate

3. I guess you’re talking about the main hero image. It’s assigned as ROW background to the first row on the page.

Regards,
    Dimitar

felmhaia
    Participant

Thank you for your answer. No I am talking about the page “HOME 1” I choose this one to be my main home page. When I hidded the home page number 2,3,4,5,6 all of the titles had disappear. But now they are appear again and I don’t want to. http://www.mongateaudecouches.com you can see it just behind the first big picture. Ok thank you for this plugin. I don”t know where I can found the option row. My wordpress is so complicated with all this many configurator

felmhaia
    Participant

Ok I find it ! Just if someone has the same issue, you can delete all items on the home page with the option menu (dashboard) and create a new menu. I find how to change the picture only with wordpress. The raw I hope to find it too

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello felmhaia,

I didn’t realize you were talking about the menu. Yes, you can simply delete the menu entries you don’t need.

As for the Row – the the first content element in the home page when you enter in edit mode in admin. In the main download package you have a full documentation for the WPBakery Page Builder. Also, here is a short video tutorial on how to work with the Row element:

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

felmhaia
    Participant

Hello ! So sorry to ask you again the same question, but I added Loco Translate but I still have my newsletter and my contact page in English.

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello felmhaia,

Activating the Loco Translate plugin is not enough.
    You have to adjust some of its settings and translate the strings that you want.

The theme has .POT file generated, which means that it is fully translatable, but you need to do the translation yourself.

Here is a beginner tutorial for “Loco Translate”: https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/beginners

Regards,
    Alex

edgared
    Participant

good I have a similar problem I am translating the topic with the POT file but the part of the contact form I can not find to translate it

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello edgared,

Please create new topics for different requests. It will be more clear for all.

Contact form is part of the babystreet-plugin and the strings are in the plugin’s .POT file.

Regards,
    Alex

felmhaia
    Participant

I did not manage to do it. Moreover, the slider is not really responsive. In my phone we can see a very long slide but it is like a column. it is really ugly ! Is is possible somewhere to change that?

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello felmhaia,

Could you please tell us, which slider do you mean?
    Please give us a link.

Regards,
    Alex

felmhaia
    Participant

Hello ! Thanks again for your answer. On the first page http://www.mongateaudecouches.com there is a slider. And I would like to see it “normally” on mobile.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello felmhaia,

this is a “Content slider”. It’s not a dedicated slider plugin. It’d slide whatever actual content you put there and it’d behave the same way if it’s not inside the slider.

If you need a full control on your slides, you should probably use a specialized slider plugin like the Revolution slider, which is included with the theme for free.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 12143, followers 684
Login and Registration Log in · Register