ResolvedHow can i have static " Wide+left sidebar" under order now?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    harshbachani
    Participant

Hello,

Okay so I ll explain in detail here.

I finalized “Wide+Sidebar” for my Order Now button.
    Now when the sidebar appears, and we click on breakfast it changes to another page,
    I want breakfast options to be shown on the same page ( On the order now page only )

Now that you have designed multiple options for us, each option is linked to particular product category, so if the product category is changed the ordering system changes as well.

All i want is wide+sidebar layout to stay constant no matter if the user changes the category from the sidebar.

Please help,
    Thank you in Advance.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi harshbachani,

I am afraid I don’t understand.

What do you call “order now page”? There is no such page. Also you said ““Wide+Sidebar” for my Order Now button”? How are the button and the page layout related?

Please, explain with more details and provide example links, so we can understand exactly what you need.

Regards,
    Dimitar

harshbachani
    Participant

Hello,
    Sure i will explain with links
    This is the under construction website link.

Now, when you click on the “Order now” below ” Order Online ” on the top-right menu,

” Sides ” Open up, right?

this page layout is Wide+Sidebar.

Now when you scroll down and select a different category of menu from the sidebar the page layout changes.

I want it to stay constant, i want just the products to change on the same page and not load a completely different page.

I hope you understand,
    Please help.
    Thank you.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi harshbachani,

The top menu link (Order Now) contains custom attribute just to show the wide layout without setting the entire woocommerce part to “wide + sidebar”.

If you want all WooCommerce pages (Shop, Category, Attribute, Tag etc.) to be wide + sidebar, you’d need to do the following:

1. Under Theme Options > Shop – Set “Shop and Category Pages Width” to Fullwidth
    2. Under Theme Options > Sidebars > Sidebar for WooCommerce part – set the sidebar you want to use for the WooCommerce (usually this is the pre-defined Shop Sidebar) and activate the switch for “Show sidebar on Shop and category pages.”
    3. Set default position for that sidebar – Left or Right
    4. Under Appearance > Widgets – set your desired widgets for the Shop Sidebar.

That’s it.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

harshbachani
    Participant

Perfect, thanks alot its exactly how i wanted.
    Best theme,
    I am 100% satisfied.
    Totally recommended.

Althemist
    Keymaster

I am glad everything works fine for you.

If you’re happy with the theme and support, we’d really appreciate it if you take the time to rate it on ThemeForest (the small stars under the green Download button in your Downloads page – https://themeforest.net/downloads )

It helps us a lot to keep improving the theme and adding new features.

Best regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link