ResolvedHow to activate Product License for WPBakery Page Builder and Slider Revolution?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Althemist 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

shabeer.createxpert
    Participant

Hi there,

I purchased the theme recently. I am new to WordPress, could you please help me activate the product license for the plugins (1) WPBakery Page Builder and (2) Slider Revolution.

Thank you. And it would be great if you could share the step by step video for theme update and how it import demo website with existing changes. Thank you.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi shabeer.createxpert,

WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution Slider are “Bundled plugins”. They don’t need activation. It’s just a marketing trick by their authors. Here is more information on this:

https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins

There is no need for video. You just need to setup automatic updates in Theme Options > Euxino updates following the instructions there OR just download the latest theme files from ThemeForest and manually upload them via FTP. You don’t need to “import” anything after update.

Regards,
    Dimitar

shabeer.createxpert
    Participant

Hi

Thank you for your reply.

shabeer.createxpert
    Participant

How can I ask a support for new topic, I am not able to so I am asking in this itself.

How can I add the menu in Home Page in WPBakery Page Builder with the same looks selecting the page type as Blank Page?

Could you please help you out. Thank you.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Shabeer,

I am afraid I don’t understand your question. Menus are not created in the Page Builder and with Blank Page template you cant have a menu at all.

Also, the form for creating a new topic is in the bottom of the forum page.

If you can’t see it, please hard-refresh the page (Ctrl+F5)

shabeer.createxpert
    Participant

Hi

Thank you for your quick reply. I wanted to just remove this highlighted in yellow from Home page. Could you please help me out.

Home page widget removal

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Shabeer,

this is a sidebar. It can be turned OFF in the right column where the page settings are.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Euxino WordPress theme [RETIRED]’ is closed to new topics and replies.