ResolvedHow to add delivery address to checkout page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Roarus
    Participant

Hi. I have the pop up option turned off but I would like to know how to add the delivery address to the checkout page? You told be it was under branch locations, but i don’t t have that option. Can you please look at my site and tell me what’s going on? Thank you.

Site: thefarmcafe.ca

I will post log in details in a private post.

Roarus
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Roarus
    Participant

Can you please help with this? I need to know if this template supports this option or I have to look for another theme. I don’t want to waste anymore time unless I’m sure people are going to be able to check out. Thanks in advance. I know you are busy with work and other requests but I really need your help.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Roarus,

I am afraid I don’t understand. There is an address filed in the checkout by default. It’s not even theme related. It’s part of the WooCommerce checkout form.

Could you, please explain more? Exactly what are you truing to achieve?

Roarus
    Participant

Thanks for responding. I am looking for the shipping/delivery address. Yes there is a billing address, but not all people have the same billing and shipping address. What if someone wanted to place an order for a friend? Obviously, it would be shipped to an address different then the billing address. There should be two addresses, one for shipping, one for billing. They could be the same, but they could also be different. There lacks a shipping address.

Althemist
    Keymaster

This is a WooCommerce setting, not theme related. Check under WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping options.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register