ResolvedHow to add product images, catalogue on main top menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    xavierv069
    Participant

Hi,

Can you please send me guidance on how to upload images catalogue to top main menu…?

Thank you..

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello xavierv069,

I am not really sure what are you talking about, but I guess it’s about the mega menu. If so, there is an explanation with screenshots in the theme documentation.

Regards,
    Dimitar

xavierv069
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry and Yes is about the mega menu, and regarding placing a product image or a banner..

1.- I already looked into your theme documentation I see you have screenshots, says it will accomodate any text you place using the description field, any html code, social plugins, images, videos..

a). Question how do I place the image or banner in the description field, I don’t see an option to upload an image or banner.

b). My understanding is that you place a html code in the description field, do I need to place an html code for each image or banner..?

c). Please clarify for proper guidance, where do I get the html or how I create- I don’t know anything regarding html codes…

d). The theme is suppose to be Coding Knowledge NOT Required…

Am I missing an additional info..? I don’t see anymore explanation on theme documentation all I see is the description field that I just explained..

Please clarify..

Thank you..

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello xavierv069,

a) You can place an image with HTML (img tag) or with a shortcode. There is no option to upload and chose image directly.

b) Yes, that’s correct

c) I am afraid this is not something we can “guide” you about. You’d need HTML coding knowledge and experience. Alternatively, you can build your content in a blank page and then copy and paste the shortcodes in the menu’s description field.

d) Yes, you don’t need coding knowledge in order to use the theme, but it helps. You can use shortcodes instead.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13392, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register