Resolvedhow to set same size of picutures

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mojstil
    Participant

Hi, how can we set that all pictures are same size. Current themplate has got 3 different sizes, please check: https://www.zogicamarogica.si/kategorija/v-avtu/avtosedezi/

we got: 1. vertical pictures BIG 2. vertical pictures small 3. horizontal picure

How to set, that there will be only 1 size – horrizonta small?

you have gave me answer, but there is no customizer section:
    You can do so by going to Customizer -> WooCommerce -> Product Images

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello mojstil,

As I already explained, this is not even theme related.

Product Images are controlled in the WordPress “core” customizer. It can be found on your WordPress admin > Left Column Menu > Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product images.

In order to have images properly cropped and resized, there are few factors:

1. You must set appropriate size in Customize > WooCommerce > Product images

2. ALL your images must be big enough (bigger than the set size) so they can be cropped properly. – e.g. if you set product size 620px and catalog size 450px with crop ratio 1:1, ALL your images must be at least 620x620px.

3. It’s not required, but it’s strongly recommended that all your images are at least the same aspect ratio if not the same size.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

mojstil
    Participant

Hi Dimitar,

it’s now working and also:
    1. i have set that 3 products are shown in one line (the sistem still shows 4)
    2. as you can see we have 3 different sizes of pictures: https://www.zogicamarogica.si/kategorija/v-avtu/avtosedezi/
    3. I can not change product picture, that there will be only one main picture and other small pictures under main picture – small previews of other picrures: https://www.zogicamarogica.si/izdelek/avtosedez-skupine-1-2-3-cam-combo-col-150/ (now is set that you got all big pictures)

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello mojstil,

1. Where did you set the number of columns? Our theme is using custom system and number columns must be set in Theme Options > Shop tab (not in the customizer)

2. I have already explained several times. PLEASE, read carefully again:

1. You must set appropriate size and crop style in Customize > WooCommerce > Product images

2. ALL your images must be big enough (bigger than the set size) so they can be cropped properly. – e.g. if you set product size 620px and catalog size 450px with crop ratio 1:1, ALL your images must be at least 620x620px. If you do not set crop OR IF your images are not big enough – your images would not be cropped!

3. The theme provides 3 types of product gallery. You can set the default gallery type in Theme Options > Shop. The one you want is called “Default Woo Gallery”. Additionally, every product can be set to use a different gallery type. When you set the default gallery you’d also need to check if there is no other type set for specific products in the product edit screen > right column.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13278, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register