ResolvedHow to update Zass Theme and WPBakery?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    feltkreations
    Participant

Hi, I kept getting these message:

We’d like to let you know that an update to your item Zass – WooCommerce Theme for Handmade Artists and Artisans by theAlThemist is now available in your Downloads page.

And

There is a new version of WPBakery Page Builder available. View version 5.7 details. Automatic update is unavailable for this plugin. To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit settings to activate your WPBakery Page Builder. Got WPBakery Page Builder in theme?

For Zass Theme, I’ve login to Envato but can’t locate any ‘Updates’ to download..

For WPBakery, do I need to Purchase the licence in order to update it?

Please advise. Thank you.
    Jeanette

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Jeanette,

The easiest way to update the theme would be with the official Envato Market plugin.

You can’t directly update the WPBakery plugin, as it’s a bundled plugin and you don’t own a separate license for it. When you update the theme, there will be updates for Zass plugin and WPBakery plugin in Appearance > Install Plugins page.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

feltkreations
    Participant

Hi, I do have the Envato Market Plugin. When I click “Visit plugin site”, it brings me to https://envato.com/market-plugin/

which I downloaded the Version 2.0.1. But I don’t know what to do next.

Please advise. Thanks.

Althemist
    Keymaster

You don’t need to click the visit plugin site link. You’d need to configure the Envato Market Plugin and than you’d be able to automatically update the theme. Once the theme is updated, you’ll see the updates for Zass Plugin and WPBakery plugin under Appearance > Install Plugins page.

feltkreations
    Participant

Hi May I know how do I configure the Envato Market Plugin?

There is only 2 options under the Envato Market plugin:

“Envato” | “Visit plugin site”

When I click “Envato” it brings me to https://envato.com/
    When I click “Visit plugin site”, it brings me to https://envato.com/market-plugin/

Please help. Thanks.

Althemist
    Keymaster

You’d need to set your Envato API key first and than you’d be able to update your plugins and themes there.

feltkreations
    Participant

Hi, how do I set my Envato API key? Could you kindly elaborate please?

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello Jeanette,

When you click on “Envato Market” plugin link in the left pane on your Admin Dashboard you are redirected to the plugin screen.
    If you see only two tabs: Settings and Help, then you need to enter Envato token. In the Settings tab there is detailed explanation of how to do that. This is one time only process.

Once you enter the token and save the settings, you should see a message on top: “Your OAuth Personal Token has been verified.” and another tab appear – “Themes”. In that tab you can see all your purchased themes.

Then just update as any theme/plugin that comes from wordpress.org:
    – Go to Dashboard->Updates
    – Update chosen themes and plugins

Regards,
    Alex

feltkreations
    Participant

Hi Alex, thank you so much!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14113, followers 704
Login and Registration Log in · Register