ResolvedI CANT BUY A PRODUCT ON MY WEBSITE

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello sofi,

1. The vendor dasboard page must be set in the plugin settigns (e.g. Dokan > Settings or WCMp > Settings). This is not theme related.

2. I am afraid we can’t just guess what do you mean. Please, provide more information. What do you mean by “when i do some custom code”, where is that code, what is “ionos mobile”?

sofi
    Participant

Hi,

thanks for your reply. I mean that the plugin is not showing well on iphone. for example, my currency bottom should be green and even though it shows like that on desktop, on mobile it appears grey. Also, when i go to contact us form, it appears move to the right is not center.

Just wondering what can i do to fix that.

thanks!

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello sofi,

We are having a really hard time trying to understand. What is a “currency bottom”?

May be if you provide a link and more details we would able to provide better help, but so far we simply don’t understand.

sofi
    Participant

Hi guys,

I have another question.

Is it possible to make products be display on mobile like 2 in a same line instead of one like it is right now?

Thank you!!

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello sofi,

Yes, there is a setting for this in the theme options > shop tab. However, use this feature with caution, especially if you have a long product titles and if using a lot of plugins like wishlit, compare etc.

Dimitar

sofi
    Participant

hi guys,

1) which plugin is compatible with the theme if i want to add little signs on the product like free shipping for example?I tried using badges plugin but is not working properly.

Thanks!

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi sofi,

I am afraid we never tested such plugin, but basically most “product badges” plugins should work – e.g. YITH WooCommerce Badge Management:

YITH WooCommerce Badge Management

Regards,
    Dimitar

sofi
    Participant

that is the one i tested but is not workig. there are incompatibilities with the theme. You can apply the badge to the product but then the photos of the product are not showing properly.

what shall i do then? how can i fix this problem?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Sofi,

What do you mean by “photos of the product are not showing properly.”? Could you, please explain more and provide an example?

sofi
    Participant

hi guys,

Regarding this topic: I want 2 products to be diplay in the same line, not one. You answered me this:

Hello sofi,

Yes, there is a setting for this in the theme options > shop tab. However, use this feature with caution, especially if you have a long product titles and if using a lot of plugins like wishlit, compare etc.

My developer tried this and even custom css and still didnt work. I need the products of the MOBILE version to be display 2 in one line. HOw can I do this?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Could you please provide a link to your site and temporary admin access, so we can check what could be wrong?

Also, you don’t need a developer for this (it’s jsut a simple setting in the Theme Options) and it’s not really recommended to use custom CSS either as it may conflict the theme styles.

sofi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sofi
    Participant

hi guys,

any update?

thank you

Althemist
    Keymaster

The “Product Listing Columns on Mobile Phones” setting was set to Single Columns on your shop. I have just changed it to 2 columns and it looks like it works just fine.

sofi
    Participant

HI,

Thank you for that.

Now that you have access to my website I would like to ask you 2 more questions:

1) why the currency bottom in mobile is not showing correctly? the design looks totally different to the desktop one. It’s even grey when it should be green. and arrow is also not align.

2)why some products have to option to add it to wishlist and others dont? I want all products to have the 2 options: cart, view and wishlist.

Thank you so much!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14138, followers 703
Login and Registration Log in · Register