ResolvedImport demo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wecancooky
    Participant

Hi Admin!
    I would like to obtain a manual copy of your Import Options. Because after I import the demo, there are some functions that are not the same as the demo.
    For example, my current membership registration form does not have a Register tab.
    http://prntscr.com/qdcu1i
    And “Contact Form 7” does not have any forms yet.

Thank you!

wecancooky
    Participant

Thanks, I solved the Registor Form by myself. I want to ask when the mobile interface does not show Quick Social Login below. (I am using the OneAll Social Login Plugin.

Please guide and thank you!

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello wecancooky,

Our demos can not be imported manually.

I am glad you managed to find the register sections settings of WooCommerce.

As for the social media login – Most probably the plugin doesn’t hook the right way to the original WooCommerce My Account shortcode, as this is what we use for both the desktop and mobile versions.

Unfortunately, this is not theme related, so we can’t really provide help for third-party plugins. May be you should consult with the plugin developers and support.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link