ResolvedImport demo does not work properly

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    donaldogisney
    Participant

Hi,

I just tried to install the theme & import the demo.

However it seems to not work properly – it still shows my old front page (but it removed all my menus & added some widgets)

I assume because I build my site on a different theme and added some elementor pages?

Anyways I guess I have to do the wordpress reset as it says in the import demo? Will that remove all my products & settings?

Or is there something else I can try?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi donaldogisney,

Did you install the Zass Plugin and the other required theme plugins or just activated the theme?

Also, make sure you have disabled the old theme plugin.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Iliasdim
    Participant

Hello. I’m facing the same problem. My name is Ilias Dimou and i bought the Zass Theme from Theme Forest and I’m facing a problem. I did install the Theme and then when I chose import data does not show me the format of the site that I want. I have selected the Zass Marketplace Demo. Can you help me? Also from the theme, can I create coming soon page? And if so how? Also if you think it helps you to see exactly what I mean, I send you the administration codes so you get a better picture of the problem.

Thank you very much for your time.
    Sincerely
    Ilias Dimou

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Ilias Dimou,

please, whenever you have a problem, always open your own topic and don’t post in other user’s topics, even if it seems to be a similar problem.

Also, never post sensitive data in public. Always use the “set as private reply” feature and only in your own topics.

On your site you don’t have the WC Marketplace plugin installed. Other than that- it looks absolutely fine.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14067, followers 703
Login and Registration Log in · Register
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everybody! Please, accept our sincere appologies for the delaeyd support last 2 weeks. One of our team members was diagnosed with Covid-19 and we were isolated without the chance to leave home or access our office. We are now back to work and slowly catching up with delayed support tickets. We expect the queue to be cleared and everything to be back to normal schedule by Monday, 29th of June.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Althemist team
close-link