ResolvedIndividual Import Options

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    veccccio@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi, I don’t see the XML files in the downloaded zip. Can you provide a link to them as I have a pre-built site and don’t want to disturb or lose all the work I have done? I hope there is an import for the slider as well.

It seems like a great theme with just that individual section or import feature.

veccccio@gmail.com
    Participant

Also, when you go to change the logo, clicking manage images does nothing. What is the problem here?

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello veccccio,

The xml is located in the theme files. Under rigid/store/demo. Main demo is in rigid0, marketplace demo is rigid1 and sneakers demo is rigid2. You need the demo.xml in those folders, depending on the demo you want to partially import.

On the ‘manage images’ issue. This looks like a js error. Please deactivate all none theme related plugins and check again. Check also if you have and X icon on the logo image, if you have imported some content there might be set path to none existing image. Try to click on it to delete it and try again.

Regards,
    Alex

veccccio@gmail.com
    Participant

Thanks Alex, it was a plugin issue. Doh! Should have checked that. One more thing… As I have not imported the demo, how to implement the size guide popup on the product page, please?

veccccio@gmail.com
    Participant

It’s ok I got it rhanks

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi veccccio@gmail.com,

the size guide (product modal) controls can be found in Theme Options > Shop.

Regards,
    Dimitar

veccccio@gmail.com
    Participant

One other thing, how to display the product search results smaller like the shop layout please and not giant images?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi veccccio@gmail.com,

just enable the “search only in products” option in Theme Options > General.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13278, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register