ResolvedInvalid Arguments

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    wlexylex21
    Participant

I am receiving these errors during checkout. I cannot understand why. Can you please help? Thanks.

“Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXXXX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-shipping.php on line 317

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXXXX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-shipping.php on line 317

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXXXX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-cart-functions.php on line 214

There are no shipping options available. Please ensure that your address has been entered correctly, or contact us if you need any help.”

It went away when I deactivated WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway, but I need this plugin. Can you help? Thanks.

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello wlexylex21,

It looks like your site is set to use shipping, but there are no shipping methods set in your WooCommerce settings.

Also, make sure you’re using the latest theme and plugins versions. The PayPal checkout gateway should work fine with the theme. Check if it’s set properly and covering your shipping zones.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 14107, followers 704
Login and Registration Log in · Register