In ProgressIs it possible to change layout/customize Search Results ?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alex 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

webformation99
    Participant

Hello, when I enable the search in the header option the search seems to work well however the search results display is not optimal and I would very much prefer to have a grid or some better option. Also the blog sidebar is shown and I cannot see where to change the settings for this. Please advise

Many thanks

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello webformation99,

The search results layout is like this because by default search functionality is used for all post types, and thus it is unified and looks like post search result.

If you want search to work only for products (and have the product search layout), then you can enable “Search only in Products” checkbox in Theme Opitons -> General -> Show Search in Header

About the sidebar, if you enable above setting, the search result will use the sidebar set in the “Sidebar for WooCommerce part” from Theme Options -> Sidebars.

And in your current case, probably you have a sidebar set in “Sidebar for Blog, Archive and Category Pages”

Regards,
    Alex

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 12379, followers 688
Login and Registration Log in · Register