ResolvedIssue with the product galery image

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Shakti
    Participant

Hello !

I’m figuring out an issue on product pages. If I upload more than 4 images, the other images from the galery are not appearing into the gallery because I’m missing an arrow or direction to see the images bellow. Here is an example : https://ibb.co/nDq8nGC

Is it normal ? How can I change this ?

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hi Shakti,

the problem is caused by your images aspect ratio (main image not tall enough and too many additional images).

The only way to overcome that problem would be if you move the additional images bellow the main image.

Here you can find instructions on how to achieve this:

Move Product Gallery Images

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Shakti
    Participant

Hello,

So this time I used the right dimension as it was a test I just added images 😉
    Now, I can see no more than 5 images so you’re right saying that there are too many images.
    So, first, I can’t access the link you provided me as it’s for regid theme and I have zass 🙂
    Also, I would really prefere to keep the way it is with the images to the left of the main picture. Is there a way to keep them there by adding a directional arrow or perhaps that the images could authomaticaly move once we go to the last image ?

Thanks for the help !

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Shakti,

No, I’m afraid if the images are vertically stacked on the left side, they can’t be in carousel mode, because once hey are set to vertical carousel, there is no way to change that for mobiles only (on mobiles they move bellow the main image stack horizontally). Sorry for the wrong link. I can give you instructions here if you decide that’s an option for you.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Shakti
    Participant

Ok !
    Then I’ll go for the instruction because I’ll need to have a lot of images !
    Thanks 😉

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello Shakti,

sorry for the late reply. Here’s the CSS you need in order to move the additional images bellow the main image:

div.product div.images, #content div.product div.images {
            padding: 0;
    }
    span.onsale {
            top: 30px;
            left: 30px;
    }
    div.product div.images ol.flex-control-nav, #content div.product div.images ol.flex-control-nav {
            width: 100%;
            position: relative;
            padding-top: 20px !important;
            text-align: left;
    }
    div.product div.images ol.flex-control-nav li, #content div.product div.images ol.flex-control-nav li {
            margin-right: 5px;
    }

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Shakti
    Participant

Thanks for your answer, unfortunatly it’s not displaying as I would like it to be.
    I’ll ask a programmer to do it the way I want, I’ll give you the code if I can as perhaps other person would also like to do it this way 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 13268, followers 699
Login and Registration Log in · Register