ResolvedLafka shipping settings (URGENT)

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Alex.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vurkacmalkocoglu
    Participant

Hello,

I have an issue with setting up shipping cost.

What I want to achieve is that the minimum delivery will be £12 to provide free shipping within 2.5 miles from the branch location. If the minimum order is less than £12 than the shipping price will be (£12 – order total), Or display warning so customer wll add more product to the cart and than display free shipping method on the checkout page. And if the delivery distance is more than 2.5 miles then each extra mile will be £1 extra.

No matter how i configured the Shipping method, it doesnt give me the result and also on the checkout page, the The shipping method is not displayed.

Is there any way t achieve what I want with Lafka Shipping Method?

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello vurkacmalkocoglu,

Unfortunately this particular set up is not possible with Lafka.

Regards,
    Alex

vurkacmalkocoglu
    Participant

Thank you for your respond. Is it possible to configure the source code in such way that the delivery radius will be set for example 5 miles maximum and minimum amount is £12, so any order within 3 miles and order amount £12 min will be free and any thin further than 3 imles up to 5 (or further) will be charged £1 per mile.

is this configuration possible?

thanks

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello vurkacmalkocoglu,

Sorry, this is really specific requirement and it is also not possible.

It could be achieved but with custom code modifications, but this is not part of the theme support.

Regards,
    Alex

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register