ResolvedLinking and editing vendor pages

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  GilbertW 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

GilbertW
    Participant

I’m new to WordPress / Woocommerce / WC Marketplace and just installed the Zass Theme and imported the marketplace demo.

I set up a couple of demo vendors and assigned them products. When I click on their name, I see the vendor page.

From the shop menu, you seem to point on a static vendor page, which has not got the same layout as the vendor page mentioned above.

1. How can I point from the shop menu on the “real” vendor page instead of the static one?
    2. Where can I find the “real” vendor page (or the template used to dynamically generate it) for editing? I don’t see it under “pages”.

Your support would be very much appreciated!

Althemist
    Keymaster

Hello GilbertW,

1. If you want to link specific vendor in the menu, you’d need to do it under Appearance > Menus
    2. You can’t really change the layout on the vendor shop page. You can change the header type of the vendor pages in The WC Marketplace settings. There are 4 pre-defined types there to chose from.

Regards,
    Dimitar

GilbertW
    Participant

Hi Dimitar

OK. I understand now. Thanks for your patience!

Cheers, Gilbert

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for any item belonging to this account
AlThemist

AlThemist

sales 12277, followers 686
Login and Registration Log in · Register